Mga Pahina

QUOTES TO LIVE BY


Martes, Enero 28, 2014

Plans and Goals in the Year of the Horse

         Its been a tradition for most of us to have a New Year's resolution. Well, honestly, I was not fond of writing such because of the feeling that I would not be faithful to everything I would write. However, just to motivate myself for something to expect and to do this year, I made a list of my plans and goals to keep on track. Here's the list:
"Be like a horse."
  1. Invest for books
  2. Make a vocabulary notebook
  3. Make a devotion notebook
  4. Travel to places I have never been
  5. Buy a new cellphone
  6. Complete the Holy Masses
  7. Get good grades
  8. Read at least 50 books
  9. Develop better study habits
  10. Have a better time management
  11. Increase  my weight
  12. Save more money
  13. Complain less, 
  14. Have a break once in a while
           What could you say? I intentionally listed 14 because of our present year 2014, the year of the Wood Horse.

        I read from the The Philippine Starweek on January 26, 2014 that the year of the wood horse, in general, would bring optimism to all of us - personally, professionally and spiritually - and it would be an abundant period of action, entertainment and achievement. It would also bring new beginnings for many of us These were their prospect for this year. We could actually make these as our motivation in setting goals and making our plans.

         In line with this, we cannot hide the fact that plans and goals were not always achieved at the end of the day. Nevertheless, we have to make and think of these for us to have something to reach for. Once we had reached or achieved any of these, at least, we have something to be proud of. Something that would make us feel contented and successful.

         One last thing, be like a horse who has the determination to get to the finish line. Go for the goals!

☻☻☻
Photo: Google Images

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Thanks for reading my post.